Sunday, July 7, 2013

Family and Fun in Anchorage

July 3rd--7th

What can I say?  I am with my cousin and her family (biological and extended)--FANTASTIC fun!!!  (I am super proud--both of my cousin's daughters sign!  Matt is in heaven having other people with whom to communicate!)
July 4th we continued the family tradition of eating and badminton at "grandma Louise's".  I meet some wonderful people who rival me in craziness, and exceed me in telling hysterical stories!  Great people--smiles!!!
July 5th until today, July 7th, we were fortunate to include my parents and Judy and Johnny (Mom's cousin and her husband).
Here, let me do some quick introductions--

The line-up of all of the "kids" at the 4th of July bash.
Note:  Matt is wearing the orange vest that Tracy (my cousin's husband) gave him...I am still not talking with Tracy.  The kid wore the thing ALL DAY, and he was disrespectful!  (Who taught him to stick his tongue out at his mother?!  Kristen, was it you?) 


From left to right:
Vernon (my Dad), Matt, Anna, Margaret (my Mom), Olivia, Judy, Johnny, Katy, and kneeling, Tracy
Better picture--
Left to right:
Jim (cousin), Katy (cousin), Olivia (their youngest), Tracy (husband), and Anna (their oldest)









No comments:

Post a Comment