Wednesday, April 9, 2014

More flowers for Mary

Matt has reduced his complaints to an eye-roll and a questioning, "Really?"   
I respond with smile and a nod, jump out of the van, and start snapping pictures.  It is just too difficult; I must take photos of this amazing explosion of color!

(Smiles...I did confuse one older man who stopped to see if I needed some assistance.  Oddly, he didn't seem pleased when I held up my camera and said, "Thank you, but I am GREAT!"  Wonder what that was about?)

Hear tell from some Texans, Lady Bird Johnson is responsible for the prolific roadside wild flowers.
Seems they are right...Lady Bird deserves the credit!

I too love these flowers, Mary!  Yesterday, I took close-ups... Today, I took photos of the colorful carpets of flowers--
I hope you are all enjoying spring!  
(I wonder on what subject I should next focus my camera?  What would be best to vex the lad?  Any suggestions?)
Not to forget the gorgeous berries...





1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! flowers so gorgeous :) Love your photos ;) Maybe you can try find name "Jasmine flower"

    ReplyDelete