Saturday, June 14, 2014

GRADUATION in Seattle, WA

What a FUN and FANTASTIC reason to meet and celebrate with Mary, Ken, Amanda, and Jake!
Amanda, my goddaughter, graduated from the University of Washington with her masters degree in bio-engineering.  Now, she is a multi-degreed wonderful woman!  SMILES!
Just for the joy of it, photos of achievements and my beautiful friends--
high school graduation 2008
Ken, Amanda, and Mary
Ken, Mary, Amanda, and Simon
graduation from the University of Missouri 2012
(BS in Biomedical Engineering)
Amanda--on the campus of the
University of Washington
Masters of Science in Bioengineering 2014
Amanda and Jake 2014
Mary, Amanda, and Ken 2014




















Okay, I MUST add these--
Jake, Ken, and Mary at the graduation ceremony!  I so love that face, Ken!
Mary and Ken on the brewery tour.  I highly recommended this tasty event!
































Matthew and I left after a festive late lunch...It is getting harder to leave our well-loved friends and family.  I know this because it takes longer for me to "get into the groove of 'movin' right along'".  This afternoon, Matt and I drove in silence and warm memories for about 30 minutes.  I finally turned on the music, and we boogied north.  
Thank you Mary, Ken, Amanda, and Jake for sharing your joys with us.  We love you all!

We are ready to cross the border into Canada tomorrow morning.  Although I prefer to drive no more than 300 miles a day, I think we may roll a bit farther each day, so we can see friends and family in Alaska sooner!  SMILE!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amanda! You so proud of her!! :)

    ReplyDelete