Monday, June 2, 2014

Tipton, Iowa

The Esbecks!
After our short stay with Jan and Gordon, Matthew and I agreed, "No trip to Iowa will be complete without a visit to Tipton!"
We had so much fun with both of you--THANK YOU!  (I had forgotten how much I enjoy small towns!)  It was great to meet your sons and some of the people who live in Tipton.  (Again, "fact known, but 'refreshing', required"--people from small towns are wonderfully hospitable and friendly!) Matthew and I were impressed with the historic preservation, future planning, and unique bakery/shops on Main Street.  Thank you so much for sharing your town, home, stories, and food!
We will definitely return!  Until then, I hope you have a wonderful summer!
Jan, Matt, and Gordon in front of their beautiful home.

The sheriff's house--
next to the Cedar County Jail
1892-2001

Matt in a paddy wagon--smiles!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're in trouble? Just kidding, Matt!

    ReplyDelete