Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lambert's Cafe

FUN!!!!!  Matt and I saw the billboard while searching for Route 66 (often runs parallel to Interstate 44 or 40).  After the entertaining description of Lambert's from Tom and Ruth (friends in Phoenix), how could we skip the opportunity?  Besides, we were hungry!
That says it all!

Hmmm, maybe the sign didn't say it all…I think the video "speaks" volumes!
Susan--"What do you like most about Lambert's?"
Matt--"It is delicious food, and you catch rolls."
Okay, well maybe he didn't catch the first one, but he did nab the second one!

Tearful moment--I got the check and was dumbfounded by the total.  It was half of what I expected.  The waitress saw my befuddlement and came over to explain that the restaurant had comped Matthew's meal as a Christmas gift.  Well, of course I chocked-up, heck I still get teary-eyed!  Matthew and I thanked and hugged everyone in a red vest or shirt.  (I am certain a few customers were accosted in the process.  Oh well, it is the holidays!)  What a wonderful and unexpected lift!  Thank you Lambert's Cafe!

1 comment:

  1. Matt,
    I watch your video, it's so neat!! I never touch at Lambert's Cafe before.

    ReplyDelete