Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mom and Dad in Ottumwa

For those of you who have not yet met my wonderful parents--
Margaret (Mom), Matthew, and Vernon (Dad)
Matthew and I were very fortunate to have had time with Mom and Dad after the Thanksgiving rush of relatives.  Days were filled; they haven't learned how to "retire" either.  We went for walks, played golf, ate out, watched movies, went out to listen to a Celtic band, cleaned (RV, home, and rooms in the church), decorated for Christmas, shopped, and Matt did some practice driving.  Mom and Dad also went to and lead meetings…I swear to you, MORE than I was obligated to attend while teaching!
I am thankful for the two of you.  Thank you for teaching us how to have a vital life!
Our home in Ottumwa, IA.

1 comment:

  1. Nice house of your parents!! Also I can see your RV van. Matt, love this picture with your grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete