Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oregon--the beautiful...

There were so many gorgeous landscapes in Oregon; I would like to share a few of the photos... 
Hiking path off Hwy 101

Fall is here...
Vineyard between Monmouth and Corvallis Hwy 99W
On Hwy 101south of Newport
Hwy 101
Ditto, Hwy 101...definitely worth the drive

The "green" is for you, Zoo-Jen.

Siskiyou Mountains--near the Oregon Caves National Monument

Another Wondertree in Cave Junction
Today, we are in California.  The Redwood National Park promises adventure and "ahh-inspirations".
Sending you all love, beauty, and joy!
Susan and Matthew

1 comment:

  1. Matthew,
    Promise me, we will always love each other no matter what...I love you Matt.
    Did you walk on beach? How long you and your mom walk to hiking path? Vineyard so beautiful ever I seen it...I wish I want visit there.

    ReplyDelete